What we are working on NOW
Tuesday, December 31, 2019
It's been a busy year! We are
- Doing some SEO monitoring of our recent rollout of RealFood Hospitality Strategy Design - looking good! We are #1 for some (but not all) of our key search terms thanks to our partnership with Laidlaw Group who did the brilliant analysis on search.
- Starting work on a pair of recycled office furniture companies in the UK. Creating a system whereby they can manage their inventory from a single location.
- Getting ready to rollout a new website for Patty Larkin.
- Finishing a new website for The Hurley School in Boston.
- Putting the final touches on a website for Lawrence Lessig.
- Upgrading several of our existing websites to the newest version of Slab (3.0)
- Starting work on a website redesign for Vance Gilbert.
- Starting a new interactive member-based website for active adults.
- Fixing a small issue for a series of websites that help educate patients and health care professionals about Human Papiloma Virus (HPV).
- Getting ready for some new product sections in the recently completed Coffee Roaster webstite for J.P. Licks.
- Adding some of the above items to our Portfolio (yes, we are always late in doing this).
- Working on new blog content for LinkedIn.
- Improving our new SEO meta editor for Slab.
- Improving our newsletter engine (always).
- Working on the 2020 version of our web platform (Slab).
- Helping to answer our client's questions about their websites and email accounts.
I'm sure I missed something but that's roughly it.