Security update on our qs4450.pair.com server around midnight August 26 2021
The server had a security update last night. If you are getting an issue with a secure certificate, you may need to tell you computer to trust that certificate again. This should be under DETAILS in the popup window on the computer. This should not be happening, so I have a query into our server techs to determine the cause. For your phone, you may have to restart the device or quit mail and restart it. If you see a “TRUST” button at the top of the message, click that.
Apologies for this issue - we are working to figure out why it came up.
- A solution to the mail server certificate trust issue
- Security update on our qs4450.pair.com server around midnight August 26 2021
- Search and Marketing services that will help you get found.
- New Product Announcement: Slab Shopping Cart!
- Wishes for a festive winter celebration and happy New Year!
- Ideas for our musician clients during this national COVID19 emergency
- Happy Holidays from Slabmedia
- Slabmedia Hosting Service Payment Policy Update
- Slabmedia Newsletter Summer 2019
- Changes in invoicing and billing for 2019
- All site migration to https