Editing Your Content
First, login to your page. Then go to your music module, often called "CDs". From there, click on the edit button to add a CD to your page. The CD page will have a button called "New Track" where you can add individual songs to your page.
- Click on 'New Track'
- Select the title of the CD that you created from the CD pull down muenu
- Title the Track
- Click Browse/Choose to select and MP3 from your hard drive.
- Add any Description, Credits, Copyright, and click SAVE
To encode tracks from a CD to MP3s.
- Insert disc in to your computer, open iTunes.
- Set Preferences in iTunes
Preferences > General > Import Setting Button
Import Using MP3 Encoder
Setting: Higher Quality (192 kbps)
- Click 'Import CD' in iTunes
- Importing the CD will encode the CD as mp3 tracks, and creates a folder in the iTunes Directory. You will find this file in the step above when you browse your hard drive for the mp3 file.