Professional Web Design
Original, creative, custom
Creative Digital Marketing
Wholistic strategies built from the ground up.
Your brand is more than your logo. We can create the right identity for your company, project or organization. Your identity should be unique to you and express your overall vision. Let us help make sure you are communicating your best self.
Getting the word out about your brand is an ever-evolving process online. We can guide the process from your branding materials to your website to search strategies to pay-per-click and funnel marketing to maximize your visibility.
Search Result Strategies
Organic, practical, white hat.
The world of search engine optimization, reputation management, and authoritative strengthening has continually changed over the decade and a half we have been in business. Google and other search engines have become much smarter, and take many factors into consideration in their search rankings for various terms. Organic SEO is important, but it's not the whole strategy we employ. We can build the right strategy for your business and budget.
What you say about yourself and how you say it is important to make sure your website is effective. We can help you get your language communicating clearly with an ear to potential browsers who are looking for what you have to offer.
Get help from our experts to maintain and grow
Websites can be complex entities. Changing standards, trends, and software updates require a constant and expert eye to ensure smooth operations. We offer ongoing support and hosting for WordPress, Magento, PinnacleCart and Slab9 sites on our fast reliable servers.
To get to something that feels simple, we must go deep.
The complexity lies beneath the surface.
Creating a custom-designed website that feels light and simple but delivers robust content is a complex process. We believe in doing things right here at Slabmedia. Here are the 12 steps we take to ensure your site comes out looking and working great.
- research of brand, competitors
- preliminary proposed architecture (site and information structure)
- the anticipation of client needs and existing structure
- explanation of content management
- establish site mission and action goals
- Architecture Building
- establish a development domain
- keep navigation plan simple and intuitive
- propose information grouping that works for the visitor
- establish key elements, (slider, homepage structure, etc)
- the initial build of structure for the site
- align architecture with the mission and action goals
- Custom Design
- research according to current and proposed branding
- examine of competitor's sites
- anticipate key trends in general web design
- work with the client to establish color palette and typeface use
- ensure harmony with logo and other branding items
- build-out of initial design in the development domain
- align design with the mission and action goals
- Content Development
- addition of basic content
- revision of site organization to fit the content
- navigation revisions
- new sections added, redundant sections removed
- recommendations for content that may be missing
- provide training for client-side addition and editing of content
- make sure content serves the mission
- Design Revisions
- 2 rounds minimum of revisions of design once basic content is in place
- recommend new functionality (if needed)
- revisit color and typeface plan
- fine-tune general structure and block dimension and spacing
- review mission and action goals
- Custom Programming
- add new custom created elements (if needed) for interaction
- on homepage
- interior pages
- create custom forms for contact, signup, other queries for information
- create additional complex forms (if needed)
- ensure all forms are effective and intuitive
- Mobile Design
- creation of a mobile layout in harmony with custom design
- testing on phones, tablets, readers
- adjustments for optimization on each (if needed)
- test for good user interaction
- test for odd elements (thumbnails, sliders, etc)
- Newsletter Template creation
- design in harmony with the website
- ensure maximum compatibility with mail readers
- Final elements added
- social media icons and API integration (if needed)
- test with mobile layout
- create a custom favicon (that little icon in the tab of the browser)
- Initial SEO check
- research key SEO keywords for the site
- optimize general keywords, site description, and root title
- flush test text from all meta tags
- add meta information for all content pages during setup
- Test against standards
- test for accessibility (as needed)
- site speed check
- Go Live
- final revisions and checks
- DNS propagation for website and email
- script adjustments once the site goes live
- test at live URL and final adjustments