Editing Your Content
First, login to your page. Then go to your music module, often called "CDs". From there, click on the edit button to add a CD to your page. The CD page will have a button called "New Track" where you can add individual songs to your page.
- Click on 'New Track'
- Select the title of the CD that you created from the CD pull down muenu
- Title the Track
- Click Browse/Choose to select and MP3 from your hard drive.
- Add any Description, Credits, Copyright, and click SAVE
To encode tracks from a CD to MP3s.
- Insert disc in to your computer, open iTunes.
- Set Preferences in iTunes
Preferences > General > Import Setting Button
Import Using MP3 Encoder
Setting: Higher Quality (192 kbps)
- Click 'Import CD' in iTunes
- Importing the CD will encode the CD as mp3 tracks, and creates a folder in the iTunes Directory. You will find this file in the step above when you browse your hard drive for the mp3 file.
This process is very similar to adding MP3s (see above). You start by logging in and going to your video module. There, you can fill in the various information fields in the 'Edit' area. To rip Video Files from a DVD you own the copyright for, you can download a program called Handbrake: http://handbrake.fr/ The standard encoding that looks the best is H.264 Encoding. For frame size, generally 480 x 360 pixels is best, or wider dimensions if the video is in the wide screen format. Make sure you specify that the output of the file needs to be 100MB or less.